Have a look at the stuff I have to deal with as an Sardarji Economist Prime Minister. Which is more challenging the NSG or UPA?
NSG has 45 members: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.
The constituents of the UPA:
- Indian National Congress (146 MPs)
- Rashtriya Janata Dal (23 MPs)
- Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (16 MPs)
- Nationalist Congress Party (10 MPs)
- Pattali Makkal Katchi (6 MPs)
- Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (5 MPs)
- Lok Janshakti Party (4 MPs)
- Kerala Congress (2 MPs)
- Indian Union Muslim League (1 MP)
- Jammu and Kashmir People’s Democratic Party (1 MP)
- Republican Party of India (Athvale) (1 MP)
- All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (1 MP)